[ksk-rollover] Informal meeting at IETF 103

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Sun Nov 11 00:18:22 UTC 2018

Greetings again. The two very informal side-meetings at the IETF went well. The first had about 35 people, the second about 20. Recordings are here:
   https://www.proper.com/2018-11-07-dnssec-root-ksk-futures.mp3
   https://www.proper.com/2018-11-09-dnssec-root-ksk-futures.mp3
(Those are stored on my personal web server, so they may disappear after a while...) Many thanks to Mukund Sivaraman for the first recording: I forgot to bring the recorder, and when I said so out loud at the beginning of the meeting, he quickly started recording from his own computer.

As I emphasized at the meetings, this list is the perfect place for people to continue to have discussions about what they would like to see for the KSK in the future. At some point next year, ICANN will have a more formal way for the discussion to proceed. In the meantime, having this community bounce ideas off each other will certainly help prepare for the more formal discussions.

--Paul Hoffman