[ksk-rollover] Chat session during KSK Rollover? Re: Reporting - Root KSK Rollover

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed Oct 10 20:33:48 UTC 2018

On 10/10/2018 03:25 PM, Ralf Weber wrote:

> On 10 Oct 2018, at 21:05, Dan York wrote:
>
>> I was wondering about something similar… will there be any
>> “real-time” chat places where people might gather before / during
>> the KSK Rollover around 16:00 UTC?
>>
>> A jabber chat room?  Slack channel?  Zoom call? Something else?
> Why not reuse dns-operations at conference.dns-oarc.net?

OARC will be watching the rollover closely while we're doing DITL data
gathering for an 82-hour window (already started), so happy to support
this, that room is open.

Also, if you are operationally involved in the rollover and arrived in
Amsterdam early to combine that and OARC29/RIPE77, we have some meeting
room space available for those actively participating, please let
<admin at dns-oarc.net> know if this is something you could usefully avail
yourself of.

Keith