[ksk-rollover] Chat session during KSK Rollover? Re: Reporting - Root KSK Rollover

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Thu Oct 11 11:25:52 UTC 2018

On 10/10/2018 05:04 PM, Keith Mitchell wrote:
> On 10/10/2018 04:50 PM, Dan York wrote:

>> I don’t have access to that dns-operations at conference.dns-oarc.net
>> <mailto:dns-operations at conference.dns-oarc.net> address - is that
>> a Jabber group chat?
>
> Yes, its on the OARC jabber server, no problem in principle with
> this chat room being open to all, we need however to tweak some
> ACLs.

We believe we've now done this, it should be possible for people with
non-OARC jabber accounts to join the "dns-operations" room on the OARC
conference.dns-oarc.net jabber server. We'll keep this open until at
least the end of OARC29 on Sunday 14th for your KSK rollover realtime
edification.

Please email <admin at dns-oarc.net> if think you should be able to access
this and are unable to.

Keith