[ksk-rollover] [Ext] Re: First Root KSK Rollover Successfully Completed

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Wed Oct 17 03:51:07 UTC 2018

That phase may merit some monitoring, as it the largest response to a
root zone DNSKEY query and we are aware that some resolvers fail
when the response gets this large.

see http://www.potaroo.net/ispcol/2017-08/xtn-hdrs.html and
http://www.potaroo.net/ispcol/2016-11/rootstars.html for details,
if you are interested.