[ksk-rollover] Informal meeting at IETF 103

Jan LLoyd flew4twa at live.com
Tue Oct 30 18:45:42 UTC 2018

How do I opt out of all of these emails?

Personally Yours,

Jan LLoyd
President/CFO

This message (and any attachments) contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. In addition, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Any views or opinions presented in the e-mail above are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Personally Yours, as such the company will not accept any liability as a result of such communication(s). Agreements entered into by company agents are not considered binding without separate documentation executed with an original non-electronic signature, unless otherwise approved by management.