[ksk-rollover] ICANN board meeting result and the Current status of KSK-Rollover

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Mon Sep 17 14:05:00 UTC 2018

On Sep 17, 2018, at 1:38 AM, David Conrad <david.conrad at icann.org> wrote:
> The Board voted to approve the resolution for ICANN org to move forward with the revised KSK rollover plan. So barring unforeseen circumstances, the KSK-2017-signed ZSK will be used to sign the root zone on 11 October 2018.

As a followup to this, and because someone asked offline what time the rollover will happen, the current, fairly-firm plan is for the rollover to happen at 1600 UTC on October 11 unless something stops the process before then. We'll send more detailed messages about this to this list in the future.

--Paul Hoffman