[ksk-rollover] ICANN board meeting result and the Current status of KSK-Rollover

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Tue Sep 25 20:55:20 UTC 2018

On 09/21/2018 06:14 PM, Dave Lawrence wrote:
> Ralf Weber writes:
>> What about starting this conversation at October 13/14 at the
>> DNS-OARC meeting?
>>
>> I assume a lot of the relevant people will be there and I m pretty
>> sure we will get some time for it.
>
> I definitely expect that we could make time for it.

The OARC Programme Committee has set aside the slot 15:30 to 16:00 CEST
on Sat 13th Oct during the OARC29 main workshop in Amsterdam for
post-keyroll open discussion.

While it's entirely possible any such discussion may spill beyond that
programmed (& webcast) slot, we'll do our best to facilitate additional
time/space in Amsterdam should folks need that.

Keith