[ksk-rollover] Stand-by KSK for algorithm rollover

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Wed Apr 24 09:18:03 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

For your information, I setup a testing page for the second lab test of
algorithm rollover: https://yeti-dns.org/alg-roll-test.html . The difference
between the first trial and the second is that we add stand-by key and have
a powerDNS resolver in this testbed. This experiment will start from April
29th and end on 1st of Jun.   If you are interested, please join us and
follow the instruction on the page.

**Note that the experiment will start on April 29th, 0200 UTC when new KEY
and signatures will be published. Resolvers setup after that time are not
able to roll automatically.**

Best regards,

Davey