[ksk-rollover] [Ext] Re: Revoking KSK-2010 imminent

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Sun Jan 6 18:16:03 UTC 2019

On Jan 6, 2019, at 10:11 AM, StJohns, Michael <msj at nthpermutation.com> wrote:
> So you’re telling me that no one got copies of all  of the various resolvers and tried to feed them a revoked key of any sort?

Nope, I'm not telling you that at all. We (and others) did do that. We could not do it all possible configurations of software, and we know that configurations count, so we are being careful.

> Strange.

Not really. Given how our predictions for what would happen on October 11 were so off, the DNS community is now confident that we cannot be confident just based on testing in labs.

--Paul Hoffman