[ksk-rollover] (Un)planning future KSK replacements

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Thu Mar 28 10:19:50 UTC 2019

  *   I mostly agree with this, and would totally agree if we were completely 5011 based, but that's not the case.  I think there needs to be an "interested parties" announcement even if this isn't announced widely.  E.g. ISPs that do manual configuration on roll-their-own DNS resolvers etc.

If you pre-announce to interested parties, then you are not helping those parties learn how to handle unannounced emergencies.