[ksk-rollover] (Un)planning future KSK replacements

Carlos Marcelo Martinez Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 08:59:54 UTC 2019

I didn’t say they shouldn’t. I tried to convey that I’m not sure.

via Newton Mail [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pi&cv=10.0.14&pv=12.1.4&source=email_footer_2]
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 9:58 AM, Phil Regnauld <regnauld at nsrc.org> wrote:
Carlos M. Martinez (carlosm3011) writes:

> Should the rolls continue forever ? Maybe not, but I definitely see a need
> for them in the next 4-5 years.

Why shouldn't the rolls continue forever ? What's the argument for
not doing so ? Exception situations that don't get tested are almost
certain to fail in one way or another. By making the exception the
normal course of operations, it's part of daily operations, and it
stops being an issue.