[ksk-rollover] Proposal for Future Root Zone KSK Rollovers

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Wed Nov 6 16:42:26 UTC 2019

On 11/6/19 11:13 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:
>  I guess it is: comments-proposal-future-rz-ksk-rollovers-01nov19 at icann.org

Yes. But we do like people to click through to agree to the submission rules.

> I have two comments:

For the benefit of this mailing list: comments sent to this list are not considered as part of the public comments on this proposal. Michael Cc'd the email address for his comments, so they should appear there. We (ICANN) need the comments to be in the public archives of the address given above so that they can be seen by the rest of the community and collected at the end of the comments process.

--Paul Hoffman