[ksk-rollover] Next rollover planning?

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Wed Oct 16 07:12:14 UTC 2019

We have reviewed all the feedback we received earlier this year and created a proposal.  Our plan is to post this proposal for a public comment period by the end of this month. We'll drop a note here once it is live.

kim

"ksk-rollover on behalf of Michael StJohns" <ksk-rollover-bounces at icann.org on behalf of msj at nthpermutation.com> wrote:

    Hi -

    I haven't seen anything on this list for planning for the next
    rollover.  Perhaps we should start now?

    Later, Mike