[Latingp] Languages using Latin script

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 14:23:22 UTC 2015

Dear Mirjana,

On behalf of the working group, may I thank you for this Herculean effort. It will form the basis of Appendix A in the panel-formation proposal being built at https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Draft+Panel+Formation+Proposal and will inform several other areas of the proposal.

With all best wishes,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>