[Latingp] Please send CV, etc. for new deadline for panel formation proposal

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 15 10:24:52 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

We have been working towards the ICANN Marrakech meeting as a deadline for the creation of the panel formation proposal.

ICANN asked me yesterday if it would be possible to move more quickly. I do have some time to do the heavy lifting required during the next few weeks and so I am hoping to create a draft by Dec. 23 and a complete proposal by Jan. 15. We may also discover that there is a show-stopper, most likely lack of expertise in some area. At least we will find out if we have a problem.

Please send me as soon as possible the following information:

*         A CV that you would be happy to have attached to the proposal.

*         Your name, position, organization, country and language expertise as you would like it to appear in the report. p.7

*         Your role and relevant expertise. p.9
I have attached the Arabic LGR proposal, as it is a useful template. The page numbers above are the corresponding pages in the Arabic proposal.

If you have time to do work on answering any of the questions in https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Draft+Panel+Formation+Proposal I would be very grateful.

I shall be in touch in the near future to ask you critically to read the draft.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>