[Latingp] Clarification

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 15 12:41:12 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I now know that I completely misunderstood yesterday's email. I thought it was about the panel formation proposal. Actually it was about the work schedule. I've had a horrible head cold and I guess I wasn't picking up detail.

Anyway, this means that there is no longer a hurry over the things I asked for earlier. On the other hand, if any of you were to send me them now, I wouldn't say no, as they will be needed fairly soon (and I've even attached the right file this time).

Apologies for the confusion and wishing you good holidays,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>