[Latingp] Version 6 or Latin part of MSR2

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 15 15:33:06 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached version 6 of the Latin part of MSR2.

The major changes are:

*         Mert Saka's notes on Turkish (many thanks!)

*         Other changes we agreed in our last meeting on Dec. 8.

According to the work schedule, we won't come back to this for some time, but if you have edits, let me know and I'll release a new version every now and then. It will save us work at a later stage.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>