[Latingp] LGP meeting at UTC 17:00 on Tuesday 10 Nov.

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Nov 6 16:14:23 UTC 2015

Dillon, Chris has shared a OneDrive file with you. To view it, click the link below.

[icon]

Latin part of MSR2 with attestations v1.docx<https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page=view&resid=B7D054D739DE5C9D!34701&authkey=!AMcgzq3mvzuYLbI>

Dear colleagues,

In response to the actions of our face-to-face meeting, I have started a draft of attestations for the Latin part of MSR2 (attached), i.e., the list of letters in yellow in the Latin part of msr-2-non-cjk-13apr15-en.pdf (I omitted a-z). The languages I have chosen are roughly speaking the languages using the code points with the greatest numbers of speakers. I would be grateful for your comments (especially on lines in red in the table) either before or during our meeting. For example, are you aware of a language with an EGIDS score (or a higher one) that uses the code point in question? (Reference: www.ethnologue.com/browse/names<http://www.ethnologue.com/browse/names> )

Our next meeting is scheduled for UTC 17:00 on Tuesday 10 November. Please let me know if the time is not convenient.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>