[Latingp] Latin part of MSR2 in preparation for Tuesday's meeting

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 9 18:39:36 UTC 2015

Dear Mirjana and colleagues,

Mirjana – many many thanks for your edits. I have to admit I’d forgotten Word 2016 has sharing rather than attachment as its default setting, but it worked rather well. I shall attach a new version of the file before tomorrow’s meeting to the agenda page at: https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/10+November+2015 for the benefit of those following our activities via the wiki rather than via our calls.

All – Please let me know if you have any items for the agenda.

Here are the details of the call: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lgr/
For those dialing in via phone or Skype can use the dial-in numbers found at View dial-in numbers<https://mtginfo.pgi.com/globalcallmanagement.asp?bwebid=9820041&cid=da6ee6bbd7ef5a1ed779fcee4d4a&confid=da6ce6bed7ed5a1ed77ffce64d4a&brandid=1>. The access code for the call is 436 268 5274. If your country does not have a toll-free number listed, please login to Skype and dial any of the toll-free numbers available.
Please kindly mention your preferred number if you require dial-out.

Regards,

Chris.
==
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>