[Latingp] Vietnamese feedback

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 17 11:33:22 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I used the Vietnamese email we recently agreed to reach out to a Vietnamese contact suggested by Meikal, Dr Ngô Thanh Nhàn.

He has sent some really useful feedback, which I have copied below for your information.

Regards,

Chris.

--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>