[Latingp] Panel-formation proposal

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Nov 27 14:50:22 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Personally I’m happy to work with any technology, although I have had recent problems with Outlook 2016 and OneDrive.

I was just about to suggest that we draft the proposal in Confluence, as it tracks changes by multiple editors nicely.

As regards versioning, let us append e.g. v6CJD to file names, v6.2 for a minor update.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>