[Latingp] Panel-formation proposal

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Nov 28 17:20:50 UTC 2015

Dear Nhàn,

Thank you for telling me. That may be because you don’t have Lucida Sans Unicode on your machine.
I have created a PDF version of the file and put it on
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/24+November+2015
You should be able to read that as PDF is a sort of image format.

If we use Confluence, whether the file is viewable, will depend on whether a large Unicode font is available to the browser, but the proposal will not be so dependent on a large Unicode font as the file is.

Incidentally, you will also find a recording of the meeting on the same page.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>