[Latingp] Panel-formation proposal

Nhan Ngo nhan at temple.edu
Mon Nov 30 21:34:46 UTC 2015

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much.  The characters are shown clearly.
For Vietnamese, you might want to add 5 Unicode Combining Marks.

In many ethnic Vietnamese scripts, breve is also used as a combining mark.

BTW, my computer usually turn other fonts with Unicode Vietnamese into the
default Arial and Times New Roman

Best,
Nhan