[Latingp] Agenda for LGP face-to-face meeting in Dublin

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Oct 16 21:06:48 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

The move of our meeting to Sunday evening is confirmed: we will meet at 17:00-18:30 in Wicklow MR5.

Please find the draft agenda here:
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/ICANN+Dublin+October+2015

Please let me have any suggestions for the agenda.

Looking forward to meeting those of you who are coming to Dublin,

Regards,

Chris.
Co-Chair LGP
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>