[Latingp] LGP face-to-face meeting notes

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 16:44:27 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the notes I took during yesterday's meeting.

Let me know if I missed something. If you weren't able to attend, let me know if anything isn't clear.

Regards,

Chris.

==

Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>