[Latingp] For consideration at LGP first meeting (Agenda point 4)

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 08:22:12 UTC 2015

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your comments.

1) I have asked ICANN staff to contact the IP about a clarification of the sentence.

3) This GP is indeed only for the use of Latin in the root.

The original request for us to comment came from ICANN staff when the Armenian proposal was put up for public comment. Please find it below.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>