[Latingp] First meeting

Alireza Saleh alireza.saleh at icann.org
Mon Sep 21 09:34:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you Chris for your email regarding the first LatinGP call. I would
like to add that the virtual room for the meeting is at:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lgr/. You can also join the meeting by phone
or Skype using the following information:

Dial in numbers:
View dial-in numbers
<https://mtginfo.pgi.com/globalcallmanagement.asp?bwebid=9820041&cid=da6ee6b
bd7ef5a1ed779fcee4d4a&confid=da6ce6bed7ed5a1ed77ffce64d4a&brandid=1>

Pin-code: 436 268 5274

Best Regards
Alireza