[Latingp] Today's meeting

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 22 10:14:16 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I've collected a few useful things together in preparation for today's meeting at UTC 17:00.
This site helps with times: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com<http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/>

I've put the agenda here: https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/22+September+2015
with links to some useful documents. Let me know if you would like to add items.

How to connect:
Link to Adobe Connect: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lgr/

*Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE your phone. This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select *6 again.

Looking forward to speaking later,

Chris.
==
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon