[Latingp] Terminology

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 23 09:11:58 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for yesterday's meeting, which was well attended. For those not there, a link to a recording of the meeting will be made available in the near future.

I have started a new page on the wiki on terminology:
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/LGP+terminology

I would like to suggest that there is at least one Homoglyph between the Armenian and Latin scripts, and that the Armenian script is not Separable. That would mean we do need to consider confusability (presumably visual similarity, rather than other forms of confusability).

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>