[Latingp] Presentation for IDN Program session in Dublin

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 28 10:23:13 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the first draft of a presentation intended for the IDN Program session (10:30 on Monday 21 Sept.) at ICANN Dublin.

I had originally hoped to be able to give more than one regional example, but there is a maximum slide limit of seven slides. Meikal Mumin has contributed a slide on Latin script use in Africa for this purpose. If we want to do more than one example, one of the other slides will need to go ...

Anyway, as usual, I welcome your corrections, edits and additions, by UTC 21:00 on Thursday 1 October.

Incidentally, please send any final edits for the Armenian public comment by UTC 21:00 tomorrow, Tues. 29 September.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>