[Latingp] Presentation for IDN Program session in Dublin

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 28 12:00:33 UTC 2015

Dear Meikal,

As you write, it would be difficult to do much with the map, but a new slide could cover uses of Latin in the white areas of the map – Romanization, Arabic chat language – and there is enough room for a little more related content on that slide, perhaps something about lack of experience with decorated letters at the top level.

“Example” does indeed make the presentation more fluent.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>