[Latingp] Presentation for IDN Program session in Dublin

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Sep 29 10:30:30 UTC 2015

Dear Chris,

thank you for preparing the set of slides:
- slide 5, after my name, please delete "ICANN" and add "NCUC; Individual Users; NMI/CC; ICG".

In your initial email you give 21 September for our meeting in Dublin, but that was corrected in the first slide, which reads 21 October.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques (Subrenat).