[Latingp] Presentation for IDN Program session in Dublin

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 30 13:36:30 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a second version of the presentation for the IDN Program session in Dublin. Please give it a critical read, especially your entry in the members list on Slide 6.

I was able to implement most of the edits you suggested. Sorry if I have missed any. Unfortunately, I was not able to make changes to the map in Slide 3 which has defeated my best efforts (both with the Smart Edge tool in Paint Shop Pro and my lower-tech light-green felt-tip pen). Despite this, I am for keeping the map, as it gives a good indication of the wide usage of Latin, which is useful as we look for further expertise for the panel.

Please get any edits to me by 21:00 UTC tomorrow, Thursday.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>