[Latingp] Presentation for IDN Program session in Dublin

Meikal Mumin meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de
Wed Sep 30 16:29:46 UTC 2015

Dear Chris,

as for language expertise you could simply put various. If you wanna be
explicit, you can add Italian, French, Arabic, Persian, but I have a good
overview of Western European orthographies just as well.

The list anyhow clarifies that we need further expertise on Eastern, South
Eastern, and Central Asia, Australia, and the Americas.

Best wishes,

Meikal