[Latingp] Draft panel formation proposal v.8

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 09:29:48 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

I have made unexpectedly good progress with the draft panel formation proposal, and so please find it attached, although there are still two days before the deadline (14:00 UTC on Friday 22) for edits on the membership part of it. Actually I'm grateful for any improvements.

The intention is to have one last look at this document during our meeting on Tuesday 26 at UTC 16:00 and then submit it for informal comments by the IP.

Français: Voici la huitième version du document pour former notre groupe officiellement. Après notre téléconférence prochaine, on le donnera au IP. Il y reste encore deux jours (jusqu'à 14:00 UTC au vendredi 22ème) pour vos améliorations sur la liste des membres, etc.

Regards,
Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>