[Latingp] Minutes of the last conference call and Panel proposal ver 13
Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Sun Dec 4 18:25:28 UTC 2016
I am sending you new version of Latin GP proposal. I used this time Dropbox because Google docs has changed the formatting of the document, when I copied it there.
I have tried to incorporate everything we agreed during last conference call on November 23rd.
On November 23rd, we had following members on the call:
Ahmed Bakhat Masood
We have agreed:
· to state somewhere in this document or in the final document acknowledgement to Chris Dillon who was the previous chair of Latin GP.
· to arrange the table with panel members, first panel members, then observers.
· to cite the panel limitations in expertise and to specify that panel will need some help form ICANN provided experts
· Mirjana will make new version of the Proposal keeping in mind that the proposal should look more like the other GP proposals, the proposal has to be more formal, only with necessary information as it was stated in Setting up and running a Generation Panel<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/42730830/Setting%20up%20and%20Running%20a%20Generation%20Panel.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1384390998000&api=v2> .
· Sarmad will help to make proper Panel work plan.
New version of GP proposal has similar structure like other GP panels. I think all topics are there, although it is necessary to fill all the necessary information in it. New version could be found on:
We shall dicsuss new version during our next call, please read it and make your comments.
If someone wants to get the document in the mail as attachment, please let me know it, I can send it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Latingp