[Latingp] Minutes of the last conference call and Panel proposal ver 13

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Wed Dec 7 12:50:34 UTC 2016

Dear Mirjana,

> New version of GP proposal has similar structure like other GP panels. I
> think all topics are there, although it is necessary to fill all the
> necessary information in it. New version could be found on:
>

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3qqbkgz13fnz8d/Proposal%20for%20GP%20for%20Latin%20Script%20v13.docx?dl=0

when accessing that link I get a 404 error with explanation:
"That file isn’t here anymore
Someone might’ve deleted the file or disabled the link."

Could you please check and possibly re-enable the link?

Thank you,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-284
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                 Register Court: