[Latingp] Latest version (4) of the panel formation proposal

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Feb 6 18:10:06 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the latest version (4) of the panel formation proposal, a little later than promised.

I have attempted to address most of the issues raised during the last meeting, added some mini CVs (thank you) and have filled many of the larger gaps in the text. I used Track Changes in Word so you can see what has changed.

An innovation is a traffic light system I have introduced. The aim of it is to give an easily understandable breakdown on how close we are to being able to form a panel:
Green: ready
Amber: partially ready (in some cases, e.g. coverage, this is unlikely to change unless our numbers increase more dramatically than is realistic)
Red: not ready

Français: Voici une nouvelle version du document pour créer officiellement notre groupe. Les changes sont ce qu'on a décidé dans notre dernière téléconférence et il y a aussi un système pour nous dire l'état de préparation: vert: ça marche; jaune: ça marche jusqu'à un certain point; rouge: ça ne marche pas.

==
The meeting is at UTC 17:00. Check when that is where you are on this site: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com
How to connect http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lgr
*Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).
After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE your phone. This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select *6 again.

Regards,

Chris.
==
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon