[Latingp] Version 5 of LGP formation proposal

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 17 08:34:37 UTC 2016

Dear Mirjana,

Thank you for that. Much appreciated.

At this stage it’s really important for as many people as possible to check it, as I’m no longer finding long lists of things to be done.

Regards,

Chris.
==
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>