[Latingp] Clean version of table with languages using Latin script

Nhan Ngo nhan at temple.edu
Tue Jan 5 16:29:01 UTC 2016

Thanks, Mirjana,

Classification of Vietnamese language should not be Mandarin Chinese or any Chinese
related languages (Sito-Tibetan).  Vietnamese language and ethnic languages should
be Mon-Khmer, a branch of Austro-Asiatic.

Classification of modern Vietnamese script should be latin.

This is for line 61.

If you would like to add other ethnic Vietnamese scripts that are latin-based.  I will
list them for you.

Best,
Ngo Thanh Nhan
Center for Vietnamese Philosophy, Culture & Society
Temple University
nhan at temple.edu