[Latingp] Windows font with all Latin characters

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 14:35:37 UTC 2016

Dear Mirjana,

Thank you for that resource. I’ve used it as a foundation stone to make a little page on useful resources:
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Useful+resources

It reminds me that I once had a colleague who had just two folders on his desktop:

1.    Useful things

2.    Useless things

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>