[Latingp] Notes and recording of LGP meeting on Jan. 5

Bonface Witaba bswitaba at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 8 10:45:54 UTC 2016

Hello Chris,Thank you for the update.My apologies for not being able to log on and follow.Will peruse through the chat transcript and give my views.Kind regardsBonface WitabaKenya                           It does NOT matter how SLOWLY you GO so long as you do Not STOP. --Confucious (Chinese Philosopher and Reformer)