[Latingp] Draft panel formation proposal

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 15 10:17:49 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the latest version of the draft panel formation proposal. It is now in Microsoft Word format and does not include Mirjana's list of languages appendix at this stage. I have changed the Confluence page accordingly:
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Draft+Panel+Formation+Proposal
I use ## to indicate some incomplete sections; it's very easy to spot.

Please correct and improve the document in preparation for our meeting on 26 January:
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/26+January+2016

Sorry to nag, but I am still missing some CVs.

As far as I know the new meeting dates are no more inconvenient than the old ones. The new ones are UTC 17:00 on:
Meeting on panel-formation proposal

Tue 01-26-16

Meeting on panel-formation proposal

Tue 02-09-16

Meeting on finalization of membership

Tue 02-23-16

Version in bad French: Le document attaché est pour fonder officiellement notre groupe. Dans le document ## indiquent des sections incomplètes.
Les dates ci-dessus sont les nouvelles dates pour nos téléconférences.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>