[Latingp] Marrakech

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 29 09:49:59 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

This came up during the last meeting, but just so the information is to hand.

The LGP will have a face-to-face meeting in Marrakech, probably on Sunday at 17:00. Venue currently unknown, but I'll email about it as soon as I have it.

Please contact Alireza about support (travel, letters, etc.).

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>