[Latingp] New member of Latin GP

Mirjana Tasic Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Jun 1 14:38:13 UTC 2016

?Dear Scott, welcome to our group. Thank you for joining us.

Regards Mirjana

Od: latingp-bounces at icann.org <latingp-bounces at icann.org> u ime korisnika Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
Poslato: 1. jun 2016. 9:22
Za: latingp at icann.org
Tema: [Latingp] New member of Latin GP

Dear Latin GP members,

Please join me to welcome Scott Emblen-Jarrett as the newest member of Latin GP.

Scott is a translator and, as an introduction, says "I am a keen linguist and in addition to my undergraduate studies at UCL (BA Dutch & Spanish) I have studied a large number of languages and dialects and I continue to pursue numerous language projects" and has "interest in the indigenous languages of Australia and the Americas."

Regards,
Sarmad