[Latingp] New member of Latin GP

Ahmed Bakhat Masood ahmedbakhat at pta.gov.pk
Wed Jun 8 09:19:55 UTC 2016

Hi Scott,

You are welcome to group and I hope your participation will strengthen the
group, I think you can get involve right now, as this group is already
looking for linguistic.

Best Regards,

Ahmed Bakht Masood
Deputy Director (ICT/Network),
Pakistan Telecom Authority,
Headquarters F-5/1, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone (O): 0092-51-9225361

From:   "Emblen-Jarrett, Scott" <scott.emblen-jarrett.11 at alumni.ucl.ac.uk>
To:     Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>, "latingp at icann.org"
<latingp at icann.org>
Date:   06/08/2016 03:53 AM
Subject:        Re: [Latingp] New member of Latin GP
Sent by:        latingp-bounces at icann.org

Dear Latin GP members,
Thank you for accepting my application and thank you to Sarmad and Mirjana
in particular for welcoming me. I very much look forward to working with
the LGP, cooperating with you all and being part of ICANN's work, which
leads me to my first question: when and how can I start getting involved?
(!)

Thank you once again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Scott