[Latingp] next phone call

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Nov 29 15:23:47 UTC 2016

Dear Michael,

Latin GP members are currently working on the proposal for seating the GP.  The latest version of the proposal is available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TbYmBmwzkCCbsX4gzUyTDmdlbyxPJSk-aOlNLlOteuo/edit?usp=sharing, which is currently being revised (simplified) by the GP based on feedback from the Integration panel.

I will get back with details on the next call soon.

Regards,
Sarmad