[Latingp] Agenda for the call on October 19th, 2016

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Oct 19 10:14:51 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Please consider the following agenda for today call. I put some documents on Google docs  to easy the use and better understanding. There are links in the agenda for every document I was proposing for discussion.

In order to use Google docs for changing or commenting the proposed documents, someone has to have an account on Google and should be logged on, in order to be known to everybody who is proposing or commenting.

Regards Mirjana

Agenda for the conference call on 19th of October, 2016

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Term of the next conference call (Sarmad)
  3.  Rules and procedures in everyday work of Latin GP (Everybody)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OQR0XcWTfOYa28k-NDUtEZtZvX051aIxvJLxuas6iWE/edit?usp=sharing

  1.  What online platform will be used for collaboration (Everybody)
     *   Google docs
     *   ICANN WIKI

  2.  Latin GP proposal
     *   Text submitted by Sarmad, version 11 –  discussion ( Everybody)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aj0uTdoc7vDooeNZ_b2wKVZnBpXb7rxjQKdS4oZFl84/edit?usp=sharing

     *   Text submitted by Mirjana, version 12 – discussion ( Everybody)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TbYmBmwzkCCbsX4gzUyTDmdlbyxPJSk-aOlNLlOteuo/edit?usp=sharing

  1.  AOB