[Latingp] Agenda for the call on October 19th, 2016

Meikal Mumin meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de
Wed Oct 19 12:05:29 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

since my calendar still had a telephone call scheduled for tomorrow, I
already had set-up another meeting for today around 1430 UTC. I will try to
listen in until I arrive, but I will be driving and can't really speak much
or read documents, and I will have to leave early if I can make it.

Best,

Meikal