[Latingp] In preparation for the next conference call

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Fri Sep 16 02:56:57 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

In preparation for our next conference call, which will be held, I hope, on 22nd of September, I want to to share some reflections with you, how I see that we can proceed.

Our last conference call was scheduled on 11th of August. Only Sarmad and me were participating in this call. Sarmad and me, we were discussing the Latin GP situation, and we agreed that we have to take an up to date stock of everything.

First we all have to be informed how many Latin GP members will participate in the future work. Sarmad has sent a letter to every member of the panel, and the result is summarized in the table at the end of this document.

Second, we have to define some rules how shall we work in the future

I want to discuss following scenario with you.

1.      Sarmad will schedule our next call for 22nd of September.

2.      In the agenda for next call I am proposing and and want you to discuss new rules for organizing calls. This topic will be first in the agenda after roll call.

a.      Main points could be:

                                                              i.      After reminder was sent to the list for the next call, every member should respond with confirmation or apologize for the proposed appointment

                                                            ii.      If we have less then two participants on the call, we shall cancel the call, and we shall give the deadline for the pending actions or documents which were supposed to be discussed during the cancelled call.
Deadline will usually be 10 days, in order to incorporate  all comments, suggestions , discussions in the new version of document. So we shall have the new list of actions and new versions of the documents for the coming call.

b.      The rest of the agenda will be all what what was planned for   the call for 11th of August, when no one of GP members participated

3.      After every conference call, some notes have to be written and sent to the list few days after the call. Also we have to put in every note from the meeting who has participated. Apologies has to be noted, too.

4.      In the attachment there is a new list of Latin GP participants. Some can participate in conference calls; some will follow our work on e-mail: some did not respond.  We have a list of 18 members, 11 members is willing to participate, 7 did not respond to Sarmad’s e-mail.
With 11 members we can finish Proposal for Latin GP.

5.      Very soon will follow the agenda for the next call. I want to ask you to respond to that e-mail with acceptance or apology, so we shall know do we have enough participants for he next call.

Any comments, suggestions or proposals are very welcome.

Regards Mirjana Tasic

GP MEMBER LIST

NO

Name